"You can do anything, but lay off of my blue suede shoes" --Carl Perkins

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Priorities Skraight

This sucks. Making a living and raising a family is so over-rated. It always interferes with my blog time. For example, it turns out there is a blogger meet-up tonight at Wolfie’s downtown, and here I am reading about it for the first time today. Of course, there have been ample opportunities for me to read about it before now, but noooo… I’ve been toooo biz-zeee living in the “real” world to think about what’s really important in life. I am such a loser.

*sigh*
…Always the bridesmaid, never a bride… Am I right ladies?



Oh dear... What to wear, what to wear?

4 Comments:

Blogger newscoma said...

You were the bride tonight.
What a pleasure to meet you.
All mine, of course.

Fri Jul 07, 12:25:00 AM

 
Blogger HUCK said...

Well, now I'm the blushing bride. I miss you already.

Fri Jul 07, 08:59:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

Thu Feb 15, 01:07:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

what i did with my problem dog:
[url=http://dog-training.24buzz.net/]dog training 101[/url]

Mary

[url=http://dog-training.24buzz.net/]dog training 101[/url]

Fri Mar 16, 08:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home